A Silent Cry Unheard Story of a Middle-Class Soul in a Metro City
When parents aren't wealthy, their children often lack protection. I've experienced this firsthand. Growing up in a middle-class family and moving to Mumbai wasn't easy. People think living in a metro city is glamorous, but no one knows the struggles I face. Still, I need to survive. I hope God will solve my problems soon.
Till now in Mumbai, I have survived with my own money and through God's help - He guided some kind people to support me. I sometimes feel bad wondering why I was born in India. I feel India is one of the poorest countries. As an introvert, I find it hard to talk openly with people and can't always merge with people.
One day, when the time comes, everyone will ask me to come to them - and that day, I’ll remember everything.
I just hope I will be alive until then. 🙏
I have a very big family. All of them are well-settled, yet none of them has ever helped me, but honestly, I can say they are of no help. I never feel like visiting their homes.
⚠️ Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by stress that I wonder if I even belong here.
⚠️ I feel like I’m done with life, and maybe the world would be better without me.
This is just how I feel in this moment, I’m under so much pressure, but I don’t have anyone I can share it with.
- Moses Charlie Yalla
Comments
Post a Comment